- New album releases and reviews every Monday and Thursday
- Video game inspired music singles, artwork, videos, and opinion daily.
Game Music 4 All Mission Statement
The goal of this site is to shine a spotlight on high quality music and art inspired by video games and VG music, and expose them to our diverse community of readers.
What is Game Music 4 All?
GM4A covers a massive area of music I collectively refer to as ‘video game music.’ This includes nerdcore hip hop, chiptunes, VG covers, tributes, remixes, mashups, mixtapes, singles, as well as original and indie game soundtracks.
Who runs Game Music 4 All?
Anthony ‘genoboost’ Ruybalid (@genoboost) is the owner of Game Music 4 All. I run every aspect of GM4A. I'm a creative writer with a strong passion for video game history and culture.
Game Music 4 All Projects
- Exclusive Albums. Game Music 4 All hosts original music by dozens of VGM inspired musicians, and all are available for free download.
- Retro Bits Social Club. Game Music 4 All, as part of Retro Bits LA, plans and provides retro events in Los Angeles, CA along with partner The Applemonkey.
- Album Archives. Since 2006, GM4A has written about hundreds of albums inspired by video games. Find dozens of genres dedicated to hundreds of different video games, much of it free to download in the archives.
The readers and contributors to our site are extremely passionate about video games, and the culture and history surrounding them. Collectively made up of every type of gamer, including retrogamers, hobbyists, collectors, music fans, and hardcore gamers. Be part of the community today by following Game Music 4 All via facebook, twitter, and tumblr.
Jephso | @JoeAShef
paxl13 | @paxl13
JH Sounds | @jhsounds
Chibi Ma | @_ChibiMa
Kyle Mistry | @kylemistry